I was asked to make a self-introduction for a conversation group. Did I answer all the questions?
1. What’s your name (nickname)?
2. Where you are from / live?
3. What do you do?
4. What do you want to do when you are fluent in English?
5. What language do you want to learn next?
6. What you would like to do here in the group?
You can take a little quiz here to check on my introduction and your listening skills.
What are some other things you could talk about in a self-introduction?
I like more unusual topics like talking about your nickname or where you go in your dreams. I think these open the door to really seeing each other as people not just a checklist of name, rank, and serial number.
What do you think? What would you like to know about other people? What would you like them to know about you?